Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Year

I am now 28 years old. Somehow I managed to miss my goal of earning over six figures by my first quarter of life, but hey, stuff happens. :o)

So much stuff in fact that I may be moving to Miami (or Houston) sometime in 2009. My role at the company is changing (at my request), except I don't know exactly where it's going. It was described to me as "learning and building skills," and I'm all over that! My top strength is learning, and I am super geeked about the opportunity to find exactly where I fit in the company.

Meanwhile, the career change is a major move that God has been molding for a while now. I still don't know exactly where He's going, but I'm excited to follow. In November and December, I'll be working in the management office of one of our Chicago area malls. Sooooo stoked!!!!! After that, we'll have a better idea which direction to move my career toward.

My mom lives in Miami.

Soon, the boy and I might be living there too. :o) But I never really know with God. He just keeps telling me to Trust Him. I used to think it was so hard to trust God. Now, I think it's impossible not to.

Oh, and Miami is definitely my shade of lip gloss :o) Already found a couple apartments/town homes that I like in good school districts. I've been dreaming about the warm weather, and having my mommy back. And driving my Reddy Baby (the Jetta) around the town in my brights and curls. Sooooo geeked!!! I LOVE Miami!!!

I long for God's will above all else. I just need a lot of sunshine wherever He leads me.

Love 1 Cor. 13,
Makeda

No comments: