Monday, November 24, 2008

I Want It!!



Let's welcome HP back to the game with this Highly Portable stroke of genius, the HP Mini series.

I was at my girlfriend's house over the weekend. Her daughter had one of the first of these itty bitty laptops and after playing with it a little, I am in love.

But we all know it doesn't take much for me to fall in love... LOL!

Back to my raving, this thing is smaller than a sheet of loose leaf paper, yet it has all the functionality of Microsoft Office and the Internet and above all else, it is sooooo cute.

I AM IN LOVE!


Initially, I was in the market for an Apple Macbook, but this HP Mini 1000 series has definitely become the new 'apple' of my eye. Check out the Viviene tam edition on the right. Can we say gorgeous?!

HP has been trying hard to cut into Apple via their celebrity-laden ad campaigns highlighting artistic individuality and the multimedia capabilities of the HP. And I did like the commercials, just not enough to run out and buy one.

Now, I must say, that I find the HP Mini 1000 series absolutely adorable, expressive, delightful and boy oh boy do I want one.

I still have to do more research, but if these babies perform as good as they look, consider it sold!






1 comment:

LoveMakeda said...

I ended up buying a Dell Mini instead... LOL!!