Sunday, June 29, 2008

Loving Virtue

Virtue is AMAZING!!!

This is by far my favorite cd. I've been listening to this album since 2006 and for me it has become a classic.

My favorite songs and why...
#12 - Holy - From the very beginning I just knew this song would hit my heart. No matter what I'm doing or who is in my car, when this song comes on, I feel God gripping my heart. LOVE THIS SONG!!!

#10 and 11 - Praises to You. For my blessings I'll give the praises to You. For my healing, I'll give the praises to You. From the tongue of my mouth, I'll praise only You, and for You I'll bow down with worship for you. Again I feel the music and melody connecting me to God, and it's not their voices, but my love that's being expressed to God. LOVE THIS SONG!!!

#7 Fall - And I've done this a million times. When God led me to practice abstinence (in spite of having a beau and a track record of screw ups) this song spoke to the guilt and the pain I felt each time I messed up. It would pick me up as I begged God to restore me, back to when I first believed, please fall again on me. I need you in the midnight hour. I need you Lord to give me power. I hear your voice so clear. Will you please draw me near? LOVE THIS SONG!!

#6? Thank You Jesus... for covering me with Your blood. Thank you Lord. Every single day I wake up. I lift my voice and jump up. Knowing it was no good of mine, but it was the Christ in my life. RECENTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE.

There are some other tracks on here that I don't listen to, but I'm not a huge fan of gospel. I love music that hits my heart, and that's why I love Virtue. :o) HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

No comments: