Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Story Time

I went to Story Studio Chicago last night and took a class on "Making Magic."

Loved it!

I started a fantasy piece in the fall (2007) when I first started taking classes at Story Studio, and it is pretty good even though I never thought I'd be any good at writing fantasy. But to me, it doesn't feel like a fantasy piece, it's more romantic-like, and we all know that's my shade of lip gloss :o)

The piece is a romance novel laced in fantasy for the faithfully fabulous young woman.

It's a project that I can't wait to continue working on. I would get so caught up writing it that I couldn't breathe.

But first things first... finish editing Belle Linda!!!

My fans, i.e. my best girls, are anxiously awaiting book two of the Belle Linda series, and I've already teased them with the fantasy piece. So much to do, so little time.

Smooches!

No comments: