Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BDBD Part 2

So, I'm on roughly page 557 now (give or take a few pages).

The predictability has disappeared from the pages. I am extremely curious because something I never anticipated has happened, and I don't know what to think next. I know Bella's thoughts aren't in line with what's actually happening, but I don't know what's happening.

Again, I am drawn to the tale, willing the work hours to breeze by quickly so that I can pick up my book again. Roughly 200 more pages to go.

I HIGHLY recommend the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series. FIVE gold hearts :o)

Meanwhile, I don't know why I torture myself with reading this book on the train. The thirty minute ride feels like less than two minutes when I'm reading about lovely vampires and werewolves. Almost missed my stop again :o)

No comments: